Campervan North America Terms and Conditions
Conditions for RV Rental USA
Valid 1 November 2018 to 31 March 2020
Branch Opening Hours
Las Vegas, Nevada
All Year Round
|7 days per week
8.00am - 6.00pm
|Bozeman, Montana||May 1 to October 15||7 days per week
8.00am - 6.00pm
|Denver, Colorado||April 1 to October 31||7 days per week
8.00am - 6.00pm
All Branches are closed on the following US holidays
- December 22-26
- New Years Eve
- New Years Day
- Easter Sunday
5% discount for rentals 15-22 days
7% discount for rentals 23-29 days
9% discount for rentals 30 days or more
Payments and refunds
NOTE: Your payment with Jurnii RV must be with VISA or MASTERCARD
Refunds will not be given in the following cases:
- Vehicle is returned prior to the contracted drop-off date.
- Prepaid miles are unused.
- Renter arrives late to pick up the campervan or is a no-show.
- Renter fails to follow instructions for repair or service.
Pick up and Drop off Information
Vehicle Pick Up (no transfer included to rental location)
- Vehicle Pick-up time is 2:30 PM- 6:00 PM.
- Customers must arrive at rental location at their own expense. No transfer to the rental location is provided by the rental company.
- Earlier pick-ups may be possible, but only will be promised 3 days in advance of the pick-up date.
- No refund is made in the event of late vehicle pick-up.
- Campervans must be dropped off by 10:30 AM.
- Late drop-offs are sometimes allowed with permission of location manager or home office and will not be approved more than 3 days prior to the drop-off date.
- Charges for late campervan return or unauthorized extension of the rental period: US$100.00 per hour or US$800.00 per day (plus applicable rental charges). The regular rental rates apply only with proper authorization through Campervan North America prior to a rental extension.
- The Renters are advised to return the campervan with the interior cleaned, dishes cleaned, and holding tanks dumped to avoid any cleaning/dumping charges.
Shuttle Service and Transportation
Campervan North America do not provide airport or hotel pick-ups and drop offs. Renters are responsible for their own transportation to and from our offices.
Note: There is a US $2,000.00 deductible for all Accidental Damages. Deductible applies per accident or damage and not per rental.
Collision Damage Waiver
The CDW (Collision Damage Waiver) can be purchased from Campervan North America. The cost is $12/day on the Edelweiss, and $24/day on the Treasure Chaser, Bunkhouse, Two4theroad and Clanhauler. This allows you to be insured under our policy and reduces your liability from our deductible of $2,000.00 to $500.00 in case of damage and also is required for us to assume the risk on your rental. However, this does not provide much coverage for liability, as our policy only meets state limits, which are very low. (Compulsory without proof of insurance) We recommend purchase of SLI supplemental coverage, see below.
SLI - Supplemental Liability Insurance (Optional)
Campervan North America rental policy provides the Renter with state minimum liability coverage. Liability is coverage for damage the Renter does to a third person or a third person’s property (i.e. if Renter is at fault in the accident, this pays for the damaged person and/or property).
If Renter hits someone they may be liable for any damage exceeding the state minimum limits. If they significantly injure someone or something the coverage may not be adequate. In states like CA, it is US$15,000 bodily injury per person / US$30,000 bodily injury per amount over US$15,000.
For US$14.95/day the Renter can purchase Supplemental Liability Insurance (SLI), which raises their liability from the state minimum limits to up to US$1,000,000 bodily injury liability and up to US$50,000 property damage liability.
SLI is excess coverage, which means it provides coverage beyond your underlying liability coverage.
If towing liability is not provided by the Renter’s policy, SLI will not replace this coverage.
Set up / Cleaning Fee Per Vehicle
This is a mandatory one-time charge per vehicle per booking. It is applicable to all bookings without exception.
- Edelweiss $60
- Bunkhouse $90
- Treasure Chaser $90
- Two4theRoad $120
- Clanhauler $150
Mileage Package - Pre-paid only
- 500 mile package $180
- 250 mile package $95
- Unlimited miles surcharge / day: $75 (10 night minimum rental)
- Additional miles (at counter): $.40
Operating the Campervan – Renter Responsibilities
Gasoline/Diesel, Oil, and Waste Tanks
The cost of propane, gasoline or diesel, and oil are not included and Campervan North America does not assume responsibility for estimates of consumption. All vehicles are delivered with full tanks and the Renter is expected to return the campervan with full tanks or will be charged for the refueling plus a service fee. Refueling will be the cost of the fuel plus a US$30.00 service fee. Un-emptied grey and black water tanks will result in a $50 fee per tank.
Renter is responsible for checking engine oil and coolant levels at each refueling as well as reporting mechanical failures immediately. Coolant refills and authorized repairs will be reimbursed upon return of the campervan and presentation of all receipts (see Mechanical Breakdown). It is the driver's responsibility to operate the campervan in a safe manner and to exercise all caution possible. Also, on vehicles that require DEF fluid, Campervan North America will have it full on your departure, but you are responsible for filling it if need be. This will only be necessary on very long trips over 5,000 miles. The DEF fluid does not have to be refilled by the Renter upon the campervan’s return.
Mechanical Breakdown / Repairs
- For repairs exceeding US$50.00 call Campervan North America. We will research and rectify the situation as quickly as possible. Non-authorized repairs exceeding US$50.00 will not be reimbursed. Receipts must be presented to Campervan North America for reimbursement. Renter will be held responsible for mechanical damage due to negligence in operation and/or maintenance. Renters are required to cooperate fully with Campervan North America to remedy any problem.
- Defects on Radio/CD/DVD/GPS, generator, air conditioning, refrigerator, microwave, cruise control, etc. are not considered to be mechanical breakdowns and excluded from refunds.
In the Event of an Accident
- The Renter must obtain a local police report as provided by the attending police officer investigating the accident.
- Campervan North America must be notified as soon as possible. A full-written report along with the other party's name, address, phone number, insurance information and driver's license number on the supplied accident report form will be required upon return of the campervan. Damage and accident scene pictures should be taken and provided if at all possible.
- All documents relating to the accident must include a police report number or identifying number.
- Insurance coverage may be void if the above instructions are not followed
It is the Renter’s responsibility to report and pay for all parking/traffic violations at check-in. Failing to report these violations at drop-off will cause a charge of an administrative fee of up to US$100.00 plus the fine (including all late charges) to the Renter’s credit card. Any toll road charges not paid for will result in a US$15.00 per incident service fee.
One Way Rentals
One-Ways with No Drop Fees (on request only)
Campervan North America offers free drop one-ways:
- 28 Nights minimum: To or from Orlando and either Las Vegas, Denver, Bozeman or Seattle
- 21 nights minimum: Starting and ending at either Bozeman, Seattle, Las Vegas or Denver
One-Ways with Drop Fees (on request only)
Between Bozeman, Seattle, Denver, or Las Vegas From 13-20 nights:
- Edelweiss: $500
- Treasure Chaser/Bunkhouse: $700
- Two4theRoad / Clanhauler: $900
Between Orlando, Bozeman, Seattle, Denver, or Las Vegas From 20-27 nights:
- Edelweiss: $ 700
- Treasure Chaser / Bunkhouse: $1,100
- Two4theRoad / Clanhauler: $1,300
Drivers License / Drivers Age
A valid national driver's license is required for each driver at the time of pick-up. An international driver's license is recommended for foreign Renters but not required.
The minimum age for the rental of the Two4theroad, Clanhauler and Treasure Chaser is 25, for the Edelweiss it is 21 (younger with authorization only) and the maximum age is 79 years for all vans.
Mexico - Traveling into Mexico is not permitted. There is no insurance coverage in Mexico.
Death Valley - Traveling into Death Valley in the summer is permitted, however, at renter’s own risk.
Alaska - Traveling within Alaska, Yukon and/or Northwest Territories is permitted, but Campervan North America must be notified at the time of reservation.
If for any reason the booked campervan should not be available, Campervan North America reserves the right to substitute a higher-rated campervan at no additional cost. No claims for any ancillary fees such as for ferry boats or campgrounds are accepted.
There is a 5 days minimum rental period. 10 days with unlimited miles.
Pets are allowed in our campervans with an additional Cleaning Fee. The fee is US$90.00 for the Clanhauler, Two4TheRoad, and Treasure Chaser. The fee is US$45.00 for the Edelweiss.
Smoking is not allowed in any campervan. If it is discovered there was smoking in a van renter will be responsible for all charges required for returning the van to a normal, odorless condition, the minimum charge is US$250.00.
Vehicles could be winterized between November 1st and March 31st, depending on the pick-up location (period may be longer depending on pick-up location and weather conditions). It is not possible to use the water/waste systems during this time or when outside temperatures are below freezing. Renters will be held responsible for any damage to water systems caused by freezing temperatures.
Driving is allowed on all maintained roads. This includes gravel roads, where the road is smooth and well-maintained. However, the Renter is liable for any tank damage or undercarriage / overhead damage that occurs, whether it be on paved or gravel roads. Renter is also liable for any accidents or breakdowns that occur on paved or gravel roads. Renter is also liable for any flat tires on gravel roads.
Extras Available for Hire
- All the Basics Package - first 2 persons (Kitchen Kit, Sheets/Comforter + Personal Kit $ 60 ea. "
- All the Basics Package for passengers 3-5 (Sleeping Bag + Personal Kit) $ 40 ea.
- Binoculars $ 15
- Chair $ 4
- Cooker / Dutch Oven $ 15
- Cooler $ 4
- Curtis Creek Manifesto (Fly Fishing Instruction Book)$ 5
- Delorme State Atlas rental (AZ, CA, CO, FL, ID, MT, MN, NV, OR, SD, UT, WA, WY) $ 3
- DVD Player - Widescreen Sony 9" High Resolution $ 25
- E-gear Rechargeable Lantern $ 5
- Fly Rod, Reel, Line and Leader (renter responsible for damages)$ 40
- GPS - Garmin or TomTom $ 30
- Guitar $ 35
- Kitchen Kit - Two4theRoad and Clanhauler $ 60
- Kitchen Kit - Treasure Chaser $ 60
- Kitchen Kit - Edelweiss $ 60
- Pet Cleaning Fee - Edelweiss$ 45
- Pet Cleaning Fee - Treasure Chaser, Two4theRoad, Clanhauler $ 90
- Propane Stove $ 20
- Roll-a-Table $ 7
- Personal Kit (two towels, hand towel and washcloth) $ 12
- Sleeping Bag - Adult (includes pillow) $ 30
- Sleeping Bag - Double (includes pillows) $ 40
- Sheets, Mattress Pads, Pillows and Comforter (large beds only) $ 40
- Sleeping Pad - Backpack size $ 5
- Spotting Scope $ 40
- Sun Shade $ 20
- Thermos - Stanley $ 5
- Tent - for 3 to 4 Persons $ 40
Taxes (as of 1 Jan 2018; subject to change)
Sales tax applies to all pre-paid charges, kits, set up & cleaning fees, additional nights and miles. The following exceptions apply:
- 4% Tax applies only to Edelweiss, Treasure Chaser, and Bunkhouse model nightly rental charges, pre-paid miles, set up & cleaning fees.
- 0% No taxes on Two4theRoad and Clanhauler on all charges.
Customers traveling from 23 August to 8 September 2019 in or out of Las Vegas, whether they intend to attend Burning Man or not, will be surcharged $1000, and are responsible for additional cleaning costs starting at $100 per hour. Use code: BM-1000
The cancellation must be notified in writing and the day of receipt of the cancellation is the date the cancellation fee is calculated as follows -
- 60 days or more prior to pick-up date - Deposit plus $85
- 59 to 30 days prior to pick-up date - 40 % of total rental days charges plus any one way fee
- 29 to 15 days prior to pick-up date - 70 % of total rental days charges plus any one way fee
- 14 to 0 days prior to pick-up date - 100 % of total rental days charges
- no shows - 100% of total rental days charges
In addition to the charges mentioned above any confirmed one-way fees or surcharges must also be paid.
Amendments are charged at a rate of US$50 per change. This applies but is not limited to changing the client name, vehicle type, reducing the number of rental days, changing the pickup dates or locations. No refund will be given on the initial deposit paid.
If an amendment is made to the rental whereby the length of hire is shortened, no refund will be given on the initial deposit amount nor can it be transferred to the balance payable on pick up. In addition, if an amendment is made inside 14 days of pick up, the rental will be charged at the number of days originally booked. A relocation fee may also apply if the collection or return location is amended.
If the amendment results in changing the vehicle brand your deposit is not transferable.
Where the hire is being extended, the amendment fee may not apply.
Please note that amendments may result in the daily rental rate to be recalculated at the rate applicable on the date of the amendment for the entire rental period.
All rentals are subject to the terms and conditions of the rental contract. Prices, policies and conditions are subject to change without notice at any time.